You’re in luck – check out this delicious healthy Shamrock Shake recipe, in honor of St. Patrick’s Day!
● 1 cup creamy oat milk (or cashew or almond)
● 1-2 handful of baby spinach
● ½ large frozen banana, sliced (I prefer half an avocado )
● ¼ tsp pure peppermint extract (or 1 drop YL Vitality Peppermint Essential Oil)
● Sprinkle of cacao nibs
● OPTIONAL: 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
● OPTIONAL: ¼ cup of Greek yogurt and/or 1 tbsp honey
Pour the oat milk into a high-speed blender and add the spinach. Blitz until well combined and then add the banana, peppermint extract, and optional ingredients. Blend until smooth. Pour into a tall glass over ice, and sprinkle with the cacao nibs. Yum!
Let us know if you make this...or if you change up the ingredients share with us!
Interested in ways to support your wellness with chemical-free options? Click HERE!